Job Function: Account Manager – Office Solutions
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stylis NSG DMCC represents the Middle East division of the Nowy Styl Group – the 3rd biggest furniture manufacturer in Europe, present in the market since 1992. With branches in 17 countries and extensive logistics, Nowy Styl Group delivers furniture to over 100 countries around the world.
A true specialist in the manufacture and installation, we have earned a reputation for creating dynamic, creative ideas that never fail to meet or exceed the uppermost operational standards in functionality, maintenance, environment and safety.
Our Company is in a position to offer various furniture products suitable for Offices, Conferences and Multipurpose Areas, Receptions, Lounge & Waiting Areas, Cafes and Canteens, Theatres & Cinemas, Auditoriums, Stadiums and Hotel Apartments.
As an Account Manager, you will combine sales skills, technical knowledge & Your existing database of industry contacts, and will be expected to contribute to the achievement of the company’s vision and growth plans by continuously generating business from existing and new clients for the company’s portfolio of products and services.
- Maintain existing relationships with clients and service existing accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships with the company’s target groups: Developers, Real Estate Companies, Corporate Clients, Architects, Contractors, Suppliers
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Achieving constant growth and achieving sales targets
- Assisting to co-ordinate the project enquiries
- Preparing presentations to client during the meetings to present proposal to best suit the client’s needs.
- Studying a project enquiry to formulate a concise overview of the project to present to the Projects Department.
- Reviewing AutoCAD package and other technical data received from client
- Studying tender documents
- Advising clients which product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Liaising with the sales support / product department in Europe;
- Supporting Marketing Department by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Candidates experienced in furniture projects for offices. Clear understanding of the product essential.
- 5 years of experience as a Sales person
- Industry contact network across the UAE (Developers, Real Estate Companies, Corporate Clients, Architects, Contractors, Suppliers etc.)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding the sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience of using AutoCAD packages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
- Driving License
If you feel you are right for this particular opportunity, do get in touch!
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org